
"For more than 90 years, kids in California enjoyed creating parades of Circus Animal Cookies baked by Mother's Cookies, an iconic grocery-store snack brand headquartered in Oakland. But this generation will be the last to munch on the bright-pink frosted animals: Mother's Cookies crumbled on Oct. 6, when the owners abruptly shut down and filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."
-CNN.com
This is a sad day for the best little pink and white animal cookies around. I bought some fake ones last month and was sorely disappointed by the lack of quality and flavor. Now hope for a better day is shattered.
4 comments:
who came up with "lights down, little cookies"? the article or you? are you trying to break my heart? going for some kind of record??
I wish I came up with it. It breaks my heart. There's a company that's making shirts that say that and have lines of circus animal cookies on them. I'm really tempted to buy one. and they are even shipping cookies with the shirts til they run out. but they are in super high demand so they will probably run out of both shirts and cookies soon. if you follow the link to the whole story they direct you to the shirt website.
NOOOOO!!! _SOB-
This is awful news. I was* excited for the weekend but now it's all over ...
*Emphasis on the word was
:(
Post a Comment